PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Our team offers comprehensive training for parents and guardians to provide them with the knowledge and skills necessary to connect with their children who have experienced bullying. The program aims to create a culture of love, trust, and community in the home, where children feel safe and supported. Through interactive sessions and hands-on activities, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the dynamics and impact of bullying, learn strategies to recognize and address it, and explore ways to support their children. Additionally, participants will learn about relevant laws and policies and discover tools and resources to help their children combat bullying.
By the end of this training, parents and guardians will be able to:
- Recognize the signs of bullying and understand its impact on a child’s academic and emotional well-being.
- Create a safe and welcoming home environment that promotes love, trust, and community.
- Connect with and understand the needs of children who have experienced bullying.
- Be seen as a trusted resource for their children when they need support.
- Encourage children to speak up and report incidents of bullying.
- Provide support and resources to help their children combat bullying.
- Familiarize themselves with laws and policies that protect victims of bullying and harassment.
- Explore tools and resources available to assist their children in dealing with bullying situations.
We are committed to working collaboratively with you to create a safe and welcoming home environment for all children. Please contact us to schedule our training program.